- Designing Montessori
- Educational Software
- Arguments Against
- Answers to Objections
- A Good Quote
- Design Problem
- Literature Review
- Work Models
- Design Patterns
- Design Experiments
- Lesson Ideas
- Montessori Computes
- Thinking About Circles
Patterns and Design
Issues I might want to cover in the review:
- General background on designing artifacts to support or improve work practice with an outline of approaches currently taken. Focus will be (maybe exclusively) on software design, with discussion (maybe exclusively) on the use of ethnography in software design.
- Design work that Montessori did in developing the environment and practice of the Montessori classroom, with emphasis on the application of ethnography to design.
- An outline of approaches that have been taken to the design of educational software.
- Use of design patterns in software development.
- Mining design patterns, especially as it would apply to mining patterns in the Montessori environment.
- Arguments against computers in the Montessori classroom.
- Arguments against a Montessori approach to educational software development.
- Answers to arguments.